Six Month Smiles®
Are you one of the millions of adults who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile? Many adults spend their entire lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk because of crooked teeth. They feel stuck because they do not want to wear metal braces for years or they are concerned that other corrective procedures could be too invasive or too expensive.
What Are Six Month Smiles?
Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Using a groundbreaking combination of techniques used by orthodontists, newer materials and innovative thought – Six Month Smiles® clear braces gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months. Virtually invisible, Six Month Smiles® allow adults to enjoy the straight, beautiful smile they’ve always wanted.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
- Six Month Smiles are more comfortable than standard braces because they use low force to align your teeth
- Uses clear braces that are barely visible to gently straighten your teeth
- Depending on the case, treatment time can be between 4 to 9 months
Six Month Smiles Before & After Photos
Six Month Smile Patient Testimonial
“My experience with the 6 month smile was great. I am very pleased with the results.”
Candidates for Six Month Smiles
You may be a candidate for Six Month Smiles if you are over the age of 16 and have crooked or spaced teeth. Most adults are candidates for this treatment. Six Month Smiles mainly corrects the front teeth and is limited in correcting the back teeth.
six month smiles Treatment process?
The whole Six Month Smiles process takes around 4 to 9 months. During that time the patient will have 2 main appoints:
- Appointment 1 – During this appointment, we will take impressions, photos and have the patient sign consent forms.
- Appointment 2 – At this appointment, we will place the patient’s braces on the brackets we bonded to their teeth.
After we place the braces, the patient will come in every 2 to 4 weeks (varies by case) for adjustments. This can involve relieving tension between teeth, changing out the wire, or changing out the bands. Once the braces are on, we will begin the countdown of treatment time.
How Does Six Month Smiles Work?
Six Month Smiles vs Invisalign
- With the Six Month Smiles, the patient cannont remove the brackets unlinke Invisalign where the patient can remove the trays.
- The Six Month Smiles are more controlled using wires as opposed to Invisalign where they are pre-estimated by a computer which is less likely to leave spacing between teeth.
- Six Month Smiles is faster than Invisalign as it will deliver results in six months.
- It as more afforadble than Invialign.
Costs of Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles treatments are typically less expensive than traditional braces and veneers. While the costs for Six Month Smiles may vary, DeStefano Dentistry offers various payment options to help fit your budget.
six month smiles Risks
With Six Month Smiles, there are very limited risks as we mainly focus on the patient’s front teeth. We evaluate and take the necessary x-rays prior to beginning treatment. There are no more risks of root damage or other issues that are usually associated with traditional orthodontics. Since the forces used with Six Month Smiles braces are lighter, teeth are seldom extracted.