Enjoy a more attractive smile in just six months!
- Posted on: Sep 15 2020
Do you want to enhance your smile? Are you unhappy with the misalignment that can negatively impact your otherwise beautiful appearance? While most patients avoid talking about orthodontic treatments with their dentist for fear of obtaining metal bracket and wire braces, it is essential that patients have this conversation with Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano so they can learn about the alternatives available! At DeStefano Dentistry of Pittsford, NY, patients can learn more about Six Month Smiles!
What is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles is a method of realigning the smile that eliminates the need for traditional, unsightly orthodontia. Instead, Six Month Smiles works by addressing mild to moderate misalignment of the anterior teeth which are seen when patients laugh, smile, and talk with others. The treatment uses tooth-colored appliances that provide gentle straightening in much less time than alternative options. In fact, most patients can obtain their dream smile in six months or less!
What are the benefits of using Six Month Smiles for smile alignment?
Six Month Smiles is advantageous in many ways. Six Month Smiles:
- Is much more discreet than traditional metal braces which can be bulky and unattractive
- Provides faster results when compared to conventional methods of realignment
- Can be used for patients of all ages
- Is often more affordable than orthodontic treatments through a specialist
- Ensures optimum patient comfort with lighter, smaller materials to reduce friction and tension
- Provides amazing improvements to otherwise unsightly smiles
- Allows patients to receive treatment from the dentist they know and trust without a referral
Scheduling a consultation appointment is the best way to determine if Six Month Smiles is right for you!
Enjoy a beautiful smile quickly and easily with Six Month Smiles!
Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano is pleased to provide patients with orthodontic solutions such as Six Month Smiles, and welcomes new patients to the practice to learn about them! Call (585) 248-2383 today to request a consultation visit with our team. We are committed to providing patients with treatments for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry purposes and invite patients of the community to discuss the benefits of having a trusted provider on hand to help!
Posted in: Six Month Smiles