Considering dentures to restore your smile? Find out more!
- Posted on: Oct 30 2021
Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano of Pittsford, New York’s DeStefano Dentistry is pleased to provide patients with solutions for their smile when tooth loss occurs. While dental implants and bridges are popular options, many patients will benefit from the use of partial or full dentures.
What are the benefits of using dentures?
Many patients consider dentures because they have many advantages. Below are just a few of the more common benefits of full and partial dentures:
- Versatility – dentures can be used in a myriad of dental situations. Partial dentures replace one or several teeth in the smile, while full dentures can replace all the teeth in the dental arch.
- Natural appearance – when created by a skilled and experienced dental team, dentures have a natural look, blending in with the patient’s smile.
- Improved self-confidence – anyone who has dealt with missing teeth knows how it can impact self-esteem and self-confidence. By replacing these missing teeth, patients can smile again!
- Improved function – patients who replace their missing teeth will be able to enjoy their favorite foods again thanks to restored function for eating and speaking properly.
- Support – dentures are made to support your facial features, keeping the cheeks from sagging inward and causing a more aged appearance. Patients who consider implant-retained dentures may also benefit from the support of the jaw and the reduced risk of bone resorption.
- Non-invasive – dentures are a very conservative treatment that doesn’t require surgical procedures.
- Easy to care for – dentures are removal so they can be taken out for easy care and cleaning. This includes both partial and full dentures.
- Affordability – dentures are often a cost-effective way for patients to replace one, several, or all of the teeth in the dental arch. They are also covered by most dental insurance plans, reducing a patient’s out-of-pocket expenses.
Are you thinking about dentures for restoring your smile?
Call DeStefano Dentistry today to learn more about the options available to you in Pittsford, NY. The practice is located at 600 Kreag Road and accepts new and current patients who call (585) 248-2383 for an appointment. We are open to new and existing patients and families seeking general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
Posted in: Dentures