6 ways to improve your smile with a smile makeover
- Posted on: Jul 15 2021
Are you interested in a smile makeover? Pittsford, NY area patients who have several imperfections and problems within their smile may want to speak to a professional dentist who is here to help in achieving a more attractive look. Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano and his team at DeStefano Dentistry work closely with individuals to help them choose the aesthetic procedures that can enhance their smile with a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions. If you are interested in improving your smile with a smile makeover, below are several ways to get the smile of your dreams!
- Replace missing teeth. One dramatic way in which patients can restore their smile’s appearance is to speak to Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano about tooth replacement solutions, such as dentures, bridges, and even dental implants.
- Restore decayed teeth. When cavities occur, it is in a patient’s best interests to have them treated with dental fillings. Not only does this stop the decay from getting worse, but it fills the area and protects the tooth from further damage. Our team is proud to use tooth-colored fillings for a discreet improvement.
- Whiten teeth. Before having certain restorations placed, such as veneers and crowns, patients will want to have their teeth brightened with a tooth whitening option. Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano is pleased to have both in-office and take-home whitening solutions to choose from.
- Cover imperfections. Certain imperfections of the smile can be covered with restorations such as dental crowns or porcelain veneers. These are best addressed when imperfections are on the front of the smile, such as the anterior teeth, that may be impacted by staining, gaps, or breakage.
- Straighten teeth. Solutions such as Six Month Smiles allows patients to address misaligned, crooked, or spaced teeth for a more dramatic improvement in their appearance. This eliminates the need for a referral to an orthodontist for traditional metal bracket and wire braces.
- Connect with a dentist who provides smile makeovers. Last but not least, book a consultation visit with Dr. Thomas J. DeStefano and his team in Pittsford, NY to discuss which treatments are best for you. Our team can help design a treatment plan most appropriate for your specific needs.
Call DeStefano Dentistry at (585) 248-2383 to request an appointment with our team for more information regarding restoration of the smile.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry